No, you’ll get back 100% of all your repayments. This will go back to your Monese account when you pay off the loan.
Articles in this section
- What is the Monese Credit Builder?
- How does the Monese Credit Builder ‘build’ my score?
- What happens if I miss a Credit Builder repayment?
- When will I get my Credit Builder repayments back?
- Are there any fees for releasing the security amount?
- How can I access the Monese Credit Builder?
- How much can I save on Credit Builder?
- How do I close Credit Builder?
- Can I access the security amount before my 12th repayment?
- When will my credit score improve?