No, you’ll need to have repaid your entire loan to have access to the security amount. If you need immediate access to your repayments partway through the term (for example after making 5 repayments out of 12), then you’ll need to ask us to repay your Credit Builder loan early. This would automatically unlock all the repayments you’ve made up to this date.
Articles in this section
- What is the Monese Credit Builder?
- How does the Monese Credit Builder ‘build’ my score?
- What happens if I miss a Credit Builder repayment?
- When will I get my Credit Builder repayments back?
- Are there any fees for releasing the security amount?
- How can I access the Monese Credit Builder?
- How much can I save on Credit Builder?
- How do I close Credit Builder?
- Can I access the security amount before my 12th repayment?
- When will my credit score improve?