When you sign up for a Credit Builder loan, we will lock away an amount equal to your 12 monthly repayments into your credit builder pot. This guarantees that when you finish repaying the loan (after your 12th repayment), you’ll have access to all the repayments you’ve made as part of your loan agreement.
Articles in this section
- What is the Monese Credit Builder?
- How does the Monese Credit Builder ‘build’ my score?
- What happens if I miss a Credit Builder repayment?
- When will I get my Credit Builder repayments back?
- Are there any fees for releasing the security amount?
- How can I access the Monese Credit Builder?
- How much can I save on Credit Builder?
- How do I close Credit Builder?
- Can I access the security amount before my 12th repayment?
- When will my credit score improve?