Monese Credit Limited is a company within Monese. They’re authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide the credit builder loans that are a key part of the Monese Credit Builder.
Articles in this section
- What is the Monese Credit Builder?
- How does the Monese Credit Builder ‘build’ my score?
- What happens if I miss a Credit Builder repayment?
- When will I get my Credit Builder repayments back?
- Are there any fees for releasing the security amount?
- How can I access the Monese Credit Builder?
- How much can I save on Credit Builder?
- How do I close Credit Builder?
- Can I access the security amount before my 12th repayment?
- When will my credit score improve?