To make a claim, just head to your Monese app.
Simply go to the ‘Explore’ tab > tap on ‘Insurance’ > select Purchase protection and press ‘Start a claim’. From this point onwards, you just need to follow the instructions in your app.
Make sure to prepare any relevant documents you may have – you’ll see the exact list of documents you’ll need in the app while making your claim. Some examples that you may need are:
- Your invoice or receipt for the item
- A photo of the damaged item
- A police report in case of theft
- If your item isn’t a total loss, a copy of the invoice of the repair
- If the item can’t be repaired, you’ll need a formal statement from a repair shop