You can make a Purchase Protection claim if you used your Monese Classic or Premium account to make the purchase. Currently, this feature is only available if you live in the UK and only for your personal accounts.
The item you submit for claim should meet the following criteria:
- It should be paid in full from your Monese account
- Is should be purchased on or after the date you opened your account
- It should be brand new at the time of purchase and should be solely for personal use
- It shouldn’t be a peer to peer purchase or a second hand item
- It can be purchased worldwide, but if it is purchased in the UK or Europe then it should meet CE safety and environmental certification requirements
- It shouldn’t be in one of the exclusion categories (e.g. food & beverages, jewellery, antique, etc).
If you give incomplete, false or misleading information, it could affect the validity of your cover and may result in your claim being rejected.
To find out more, open your Monese app > go to Explore > tap on Purchase protection > scroll to the bottom of the page. You can also check the policy documentation here