If you've forgotten your passcode or been locked out of the Monese app after a failed login attempt, don't worry! We've made it really easy for you to reset your passcode.
Here’s what to do:
1. Choose 'Verify identity' or 'Forgot?' in your Monese app and tap on ‘Continue’
2. We'll send a one time passcode (OTP) to make sure it's you, which you can choose to receive either to your email or mobile number. If we don't have your mobile number, we'll send this to your email only
3. Enter this OTP code into your Monese app
4. We may ask you to record a video selfie before you can set your new passcode
It’ll only take a few seconds for us to verify your video selfie. If all goes well, we’ll give you the option to set a new password after that.
While recording your video selfie, make sure that:
- Your video is bright and clear so that we can easily verify your identity
- You’re not wearing any hats, face masks, sunglasses or accessories that may cover your face
In the unlikely event that we can’t verify you, we’ll direct you to our Support team who'll be in touch to help you set up a new password.