At the moment, we don’t accept UK, Russian or Ukrainian driving licences as ID when you open an account with us. Instead, you can use your passport or EEA residence permit.
Articles in this section
- What is Monese?
- How do I get an account with Monese?
- Who can open an account?
- Can I use my driving licence as ID when I sign up?
- What's my Monese ID?
- Can I open a GBP account without a UK address?
- How do I receive my salary in the UK?
- Does Monese support Direct Debits?
- Does Monese support Standing orders?
- Why do I need to verify my address?