Having local account details means you can use your card like a local and avoid situations where merchants might not want to accept your account. Your local account number is regulated by a local authority, which means that we might need to ask you for specific documents or information to comply with these regulations.
You can use any of these as your second ID documents:
- National identity card (only EEA issued ones)
- Driving license (only EEA issued ones)
- Long-term EU/EEA resident card
- Temporary EU/EEA residence permit
- Resident card (EU/EEA)
- Multi-year residence permit (EU/EEA)