A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan, which means the debt isn’t secured against any assets you own. With a personal loan, you borrow a fixed amount over a fixed term and usually pay a fixed amount of interest. You then repay this in fixed monthly amounts.
Articles in this section
- How are you offering personal loans?
- Who’s eligible to apply?
- What are personal loans?
- How do personal loans work?
- What are personal loan interest rates?
- What do APR and representative APR mean?
- Why is my credit rating important?
- What’s credit scoring and what’s involved in a credit search?
- What is a soft eligibility check?
- What information do I need to apply for a loan?