From the lenders available through Monevo, you could borrow anywhere from £500 to £40,000 with a term from 6 months to 5 years.
Articles in this section
- How are you offering personal loans?
- Who’s eligible to apply?
- What are personal loans?
- How do personal loans work?
- What are personal loan interest rates?
- What do APR and representative APR mean?
- Why is my credit rating important?
- What’s credit scoring and what’s involved in a credit search?
- What is a soft eligibility check?
- What information do I need to apply for a loan?