The maximum balance for your Monese EUR account is €50,000. We’ve listed the rest of the limits below:
• Cash withdrawal via ATM: €750 per day and €7,500 per month
• Incoming SEPA transfer: per payment/per day €50,000
• Outgoing SEPA transfer: per payment/per day €50,000
• Card purchases: per transaction €4,000 and per day €7,000
For Monese GB IBAN owners (except France), the daily ATM withdrawal limit is €350, and there's no monthly limit.
If you’re in France, your account limits are below:
- Account maximum balance is €10,000
- Cash withdrawal via ATM: €350 per day, €1000 per month
- Incoming SEPA transfer: Per transaction €10,000 - Per day €10,000
- Outgoing SEPA transfer: Max per transaction €3000, Per day €10,000
- Card purchases: Per transaction € 3,000 - Per day € 7,000
You can top up a Monese EUR account with cash if you are in France, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Austria, Luxembourg, Poland, Bulgaria and Belgium now. More countries coming soon, stay tuned!
For our full list of limits, head to our terms and conditions here.