Once your savings account has been opened, and you have passed the necessary legal checks, any money sent to or withdrawn from your savings account will go through Starling Bank, but managed by Raisin UK. Once the money is in the savings account, it will be held by the partner bank. Even when funds are in the savings account and held by the partner bank, this will still be managed by Raisin UK.
Articles in this section
- What is Marketplace?
- Which partners are in the Marketplace?
- Why is Marketplace not available in my App?
- Do I have to pay for goods and services using Monese card only?
- Is there a Marketplace in the business account?
- Who do I contact for after sale inquiries and refunds?
- How can I open a savings account?
- Who can I contact if I have an issue with my savings account?
- Do I have online access to my savings account?
- Is my savings account and money with you, the bank or Raisin?