Yes! Both account holders can have a physical Monese debit card, but you’ll both need to request them individually in your Monese app.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limits on my GBP account?
- Are there any limits on my EUR account?
- Are there any limits on my RON account?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- Am I able to get a statement?
- Does Monese offer Romanian accounts?
- How can I open a joint account?
- What can I do with my joint account?
- How can I close my Joint Account?
- What’s the Savings Pot? How can I create it?