If you opened a GBP account and have not yet activated your GBP card, you will not have the option to open a EUR account. You must first receive and activate your GBP card. Once you have done this then you will be able to open the EUR account and be able to use it right away.
Articles in this section
- I just opened my account, how can I see my account number?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- Am I able to get a statement?
- My account is locked, what can I do?
- Forgotten password?
- Are there any limits on my UK account?
- How can I close my account?
- Why can’t I order a card for my joint account?
- Can I hold more than one currency on my account?
- What can I do with my joint account?