If you opened a EUR account then you will not be able to access your account until you have verified your address. In order to verify your address you will need to order, receive and activate your card once you have finished the onboarding. After the card has been activated, you will then be able to access your account, view your account details and make and receive payments.
Articles in this section
- I just opened my account, how can I see my account number?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- Am I able to get a statement?
- My account is locked, what can I do?
- Forgotten password?
- Are there any limits on my UK account?
- How can I close my account?
- Why can’t I order a card for my joint account?
- Can I hold more than one currency on my account?
- What can I do with my joint account?