You can use Google Pay at any terminal that supports contactless payments. This would include shops, public transport, hotels, restaurants and other vendors all over the world.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Google Pay?
- Which devices does Google Pay work with?
- How do I add my Monese card to my Google Pay wallet?
- I cannot add my Monese card to Google Pay, what can I do?
- How do I make my Monese card the default card on Google Pay?
- Can I continue to use Google Pay if I lock my Monese card in-app?
- What should I do if my Monese card linked to Google Pay has been compromised, lost or stolen?
- How much can I spend using Google Pay?