Google Pay is a digital wallet created by Google. This allows those with an Android device to make contactless payments via their mobile device, allowing them to pay in-store for goods and services.
Articles in this section
- What is Apple Pay?
- What is Google Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Apple Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Google Pay?
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- What do I need to use Apple Pay?
- Which devices does Google Pay work with?
- How do I set up my Monese card on Apple Pay?
- Can I use Apple Pay on an Android Device?