Absolutely your existing standing orders/recurring transfers on the Monese EUR account will continue to work with the new IBAN and you do not have to do anything for it. For a recurring payment that you set up before the new IBAN was assigned to you, your old IBAN will continue to show up as the source of the payment. For any recurring payment created after you have received the new IBAN this new IBAN will show up as the sending account.
Articles in this section
- With Monese being headquartered in the UK, will you still be allowed to operate in the EU after Brexit?
- Why is Monese transferring my account to an EU entity?
- Monese is currently regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. Who will be regulating the EUR accounts after the transfer to the EU entity?
- Will my European (EUR) account still work after Brexit?
- Will my UK (GBP) account still work after Brexit?
- As a user based outside of the UK I understand that my Monese account will receive a new IBAN number - when will this happen and do I need to do anything in order to get it?
- I live outside the UK and have a Monese GBP account - what happens to my GBP account once my EUR account will be transferred to the new EU entity?
- Does this mean I will have two separate EUR accounts at Monese, with different IBAN account numbers?
- I receive regular payments in my Monese EUR account - will these continue to arrive even after my account number has changed and I have a new IBAN?
- I made a payment to my GB IBAN on my Monese EUR account after the transfer to the EU entity, what will happen?