If you have a GBP account but live outside the UK, this will start to be managed by PPS EU SA and regulated by the National Bank of Belgium. Terms and conditions are still the same.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to upgrade to a French account number (IBAN), or can I keep my original GB account number? Are there any deadlines to upgrade?
- Who offers the FR accounts (IBANs)?
- Why do you need another form of ID document from me? Which documents do you accept as a second form of ID?
- What should I do if I don’t have a second ID document?
- Why can’t I see the option to upgrade to a French account number?
- What is my RIB (Relevé d'Identité Bancaire)?
- I made a payment to my GB IBAN account number on my Monese EUR account after my account number changed to a FR one, what will happen?
- Sometimes, my GB account number isn’t accepted by suppliers in France that need Direct Debit payment (prélèvement automatique). What can I do?
- With Monese being headquartered in the UK, will you still be allowed to operate in the EU after Brexit?
- Why is Monese transferring my account to an EU entity?