Moving Monese accounts for customers based in the European Economic Area outside the UK is preferable in order to ensure uninterrupted service in the long-term. More importantly it allows us to provide more locally relevant services in continental Europe, such as direct debit.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to upgrade to a French account number (IBAN), or can I keep my original GB account number? Are there any deadlines to upgrade?
- Who offers the FR accounts (IBANs)?
- How do I upgrade to a French account number?
- Why do you need another form of ID document from me? Which documents do you accept as a second form of ID?
- What should I do if I don’t have a second ID document?
- Why can’t I see the option to upgrade to a French account number?
- What is my RIB (Relevé d'Identité Bancaire)?
- I made a payment to my GB IBAN account number on my Monese EUR account after my account number changed to a FR one, what will happen?
- Sometimes, my GB account number isn’t accepted by suppliers in France that need Direct Debit payment (prélèvement automatique). What can I do?
- With Monese being headquartered in the UK, will you still be allowed to operate in the EU after Brexit?