SOFORT transactions are in the 'ATM & Cash top-up allowance' in the new pricing, so they're free as long as you are within that allowance. The fee will apply if the SOFORT transaction occurs when you're outside that allowance. Customers on our old Starter and Plus pricing will continue using SOFORT free of charge. SOFORT continues to be free on our new Premium pricing plan.
Articles in this section
- How much does Monese cost?
- How does the annual subscription work?
- How much does the annual subscription cost?
- How do you upgrade or downgrade an annual subscription?
- How do you switch between a monthly and an annual subscription?
- What are allowances?
- What’s included in the allowance?
- What happens if I go over the allowance?
- Why are my allowance and fees not updated instantly?
- Is there a minimum fee on FX transfers in the new pricing?