Yes. Your contactless debit cards will still work seamlessly, across Europe and anywhere else in the world where Mastercard is accepted.
Articles in this section
- Will customers still be able to open an account instantly? Will Monese have to ask for proof of address or credit checks after Brexit?
- You say you’re helping customers stay connected to Europe. How?
- I live in Europe but I operate a business in the UK, and I have a Monese Business account. Will I be able to continue to use this after Brexit?
- Will there be any changes to fees or foreign exchange rates on my Monese account because of Brexit?
- Will my Monese debit card still work after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to hold a secondary UK or European account, for free?
- My Monese Euro account number starts with ‘GB’. Will I still be able to use it after Brexit?
- Will my European (EUR) account still work after Brexit?
- Will my UK (GBP) account still work after Brexit?
- With Monese being headquartered in the UK, will you still be allowed to operate in the EU after Brexit?