Yes. Your contactless debit cards will still work seamlessly, across Europe and anywhere else in the world where Mastercard is accepted.
Articles in this section
- With Monese being headquartered in the UK, will you still be allowed to operate in the EU after Brexit?
- Why is Monese transferring my account to an EU entity?
- Monese is currently regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. Who will be regulating the EUR accounts after the transfer to the EU entity?
- Will my EUR account still work after Brexit?
- Will my UK (GBP) account still work after Brexit?
- As a user based outside of the UK I understand that my Monese account will receive a new IBAN number - when will this happen and do I need to do anything to get it?
- I live outside the UK and have a Monese GBP account - what happens to my GBP account once my EUR account is transferred to the new EU entity?
- Does this mean I will have two separate EUR accounts at Monese, with different IBAN account numbers?
- I receive regular payments in my Monese EUR account - will these continue to arrive even after getting a new IBAN?
- I made a payment to my GB IBAN on my Monese EUR account after the transfer to the EU entity, what will happen?