Yes, based on what we know right now, you will still be able to open account in minutes and we expect our checks to remain the same.
Articles in this section
- Will customers still be able to open an account instantly? Will Monese have to ask for proof of address or credit checks after Brexit?
- You say you’re helping customers stay connected to Europe. How?
- I live in Europe but I operate a business in the UK, and I have a Monese Business account. Will I be able to continue to use this after Brexit?
- Monese is currently regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. Once the UK is out of the EU, who will be regulating it?
- Will there be any changes to fees or foreign exchange rates on my Monese account because of Brexit?
- Will my Monese debit card still work after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to hold a secondary UK or European account, for free?
- My Monese Euro account number starts with ‘GB’. Will I still be able to use it after Brexit?
- Will my European (EUR) account still work after Brexit?
- Will my UK (GBP) account still work after Brexit?