Yes, your existing Euro account number (IBAN starting with ‘GB’) will continue to work for you in any foreseeable Brexit scenario. If you are based outside the UK, we will also issue you an additional IBAN account number for your Euro account in due course, which you can use alongside your current GB IBAN.
Articles in this section
- Will customers still be able to open an account instantly? Will Monese have to ask for proof of address or credit checks after Brexit?
- You say you’re helping customers stay connected to Europe. How?
- I live in Europe but I operate a business in the UK, and I have a Monese Business account. Will I be able to continue to use this after Brexit?
- Will there be any changes to fees or foreign exchange rates on my Monese account because of Brexit?
- Will my Monese debit card still work after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to hold a secondary UK or European account, for free?
- My Monese Euro account number starts with ‘GB’. Will I still be able to use it after Brexit?
- Will my European (EUR) account still work after Brexit?
- Will my UK (GBP) account still work after Brexit?
- With Monese being headquartered in the UK, will you still be allowed to operate in the EU after Brexit?