Yes. When you use Apple Pay to pay, your Monese card number isn’t sent to the merchant. Instead, a unique identifier is assigned, encrypted and stored safely on your device. Each transaction is authorised with a one-time unique security code.
Articles in this section
- What is Apple Pay?
- What is Google Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Apple Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Google Pay?
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- What do I need to use Apple Pay?
- Which devices does Google Pay work with?
- How do I set up my Monese card on Apple Pay?
- Can I use Apple Pay on an Android Device?