Yes. When you use Apple Pay to pay, your Monese card number isn’t sent to the merchant. Instead, a unique identifier is assigned, encrypted and stored safely on your device. Each transaction is authorised with a one-time unique security code.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Google Pay?
- Which devices does Google Pay work with?
- How do I add my Monese card to my Google Pay wallet?
- I cannot add my Monese card to Google Pay, what can I do?
- How do I make my Monese card the default card on Google Pay?
- Can I continue to use Google Pay if I lock my Monese card in-app?
- What should I do if my Monese card linked to Google Pay has been compromised, lost or stolen?
- How much can I spend using Google Pay?