Apple Pay transactions do not limit how much you can spend. Some merchants do however apply a contactless limit and only accept payments of up to £30. No limits are applied to transactions made in-app and in the Safari browser.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Google Pay?
- Which devices does Google Pay work with?
- How do I add my Monese card to my Google Pay wallet?
- I cannot add my Monese card to Google Pay, what can I do?
- How do I make my Monese card the default card on Google Pay?
- Can I continue to use Google Pay if I lock my Monese card in-app?
- What should I do if my Monese card linked to Google Pay has been compromised, lost or stolen?
- How much can I spend using Google Pay?