When you pay with Apple Pay, Apple don’t add any limits to how much you can spend in a single transaction. However, some merchants will apply some and will only accept payments up to the country’s contactless limit. These are applied to transactions made in-app and in the Safari browser.
Articles in this section
- What is Apple Pay?
- What is Google Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Apple Pay?
- In what countries can I use my Monese card with Google Pay?
- Where can I use Apple Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- What do I need to use Apple Pay?
- Which devices does Google Pay work with?
- How do I set up my Monese card on Apple Pay?
- Can I use Apple Pay on an Android Device?