No, Monese can at no time access the authentication and login information (e.g. PIN) as well as the TAN that you entered on the encrypted SOFORT payment screen. So Monese can also not get access to your bank account or the money deposited there.
Articles in this section
- How can I add money into my Eurozone account?
- How can I add money to my UK account?
- Are there any cash topup limits on my UK account?
- How long do different UK payments take to arrive?
- I should be receiving money, when will I see it in my account?
- How do I transfer funds via IBAN to the UK account?
- How do Instant debit card Top ups work?
- My card top up has failed, why?
- What are the card Top up limits?
- How does SOFORT work?