Yes, SOFORT can handle different authentication methods. Whenever SOFORT recognizes your bank at the beginning of the transaction process you can rest assured that the way to authorize that transaction through SOFORT is the same as when you trigger that transaction directly with that bank’s online or mobile application.
Articles in this section
- How can I add money to my GBP account?
- How can I add money to my EUR account?
- Are there any cash topup limits on my GBP account?
- Why can’t I receive money to my new EUR account number?
- How long do different UK payments take to arrive?
- I should be receiving money, when will I see it in my account?
- How do I receive international payments into my account?
- How do Instant debit card Top ups work?
- My card top up has failed, why?
- How much can I top up using my debit card?