If you do not enter correctly the One-Time Password (OTP), you will be informed that the password is incorrect and you will be prompted to re-enter it. In the event that you enter the One-Time Password (OTP) incorrectly 3 times, the card will become blocked with MasterCard SecureCode®. In order to unblock this you will need to contact our Monese Customer Support Team to have this unblocked. If you have not received the One-Time Password (OTP) you can request a new one.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate my Monese MasterCard?
- Why hasn't my Debit card arrived yet?
- How can I lock / unlock my Monese card?
- How long will it take for my Monese card to arrive?
- What can I do with my Monese MasterCard?
- My online purchase just failed, why?
- What if I entered the card PIN wrong too many times?
- What if my card is Lost or Stolen?
- Where is my pin code?
- What if I entered the card security code (CVC) wrong too many times?