All Business accounts will be opened with a default £50,000 maximum account balance. However, after a period of 3 months you can apply for a higher limit - up to £100,000.
Whether this limit can be increased will be based on several criteria, such as keeping up with monthly fee payments, your account history, company turnover, and why you have requested this increase.
The other limits on the account are:
* Adding cash via Post Office: £500 per transaction per day
* Adding cash via PayPoint: £249 per transaction, £2500 per week and £5000 per month
* Cash withdrawal via ATMs: £500 per transaction, £2000 per week and £4000 per month
* Cash withdrawal via cashback: depends on the store operator and is usually £50 or £100 per transaction
* Card payments are limited to £10000 per transaction and £20000 per month
Please refer to the Business terms and conditions here for full list of limits.