Monese is able to provide UK Business accounts to any authorised individual (e.g.Director..) of a company registered with UK Companies House with a registration number..
All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
You can apply even if you live outside of the UK for as long as you are registered at Companies House.
You may not apply for a Business account if your company falls under one of the following categories:
* Cryptocurrency trading
* Trading of precious metals and stones, including the unlicensed trading of scrap metal
* Any trading of unlicensed pharmaceuticals
* Manufacturers and traders of weapons, explosives or armaments
* Manufacturers of aerospace technology
* Adult industry activities
* Bidding fee auctions (such as ebay and amazon traders)
* Financial services including FX, stock exchange trading, insurance brokers, loan providers, money remittance companies
* Casinos and other betting or gambling organisations
* Vehicle sales such as import and export or heavy machinery
You can read more about this in the business terms and conditions here.