To be able to offer Direct Debits, faster banking payments and cheaper cash deposits via the Post office, we have to move some systems to a new banking partner. The sort code is linked to the banking partner and the account number is linked to the sort code which is why these are changing now.
Articles in this section
- What happens to funds coming in to an old closed account?
- I didn't upgrade in time but have funds on the account, what now?
- Why are my account number and sort code changing?
- How and when are my funds moved to the new account?
- Can I see the new account details before I get my card?
- What if I am traveling, how can I get my card?
- Does Monese offer EURO accounts now?
- Troubleshooting - what if something goes wrong?