You can pay for contactless purchases up to £30 with the UK card or €25 with the Eurozone card. Each country where contactless payments can be used has set their own limit for transactions, which differs by country but is typically around €20-€30 range in Europe.
Articles in this section
- What is Request Payments?
- How do I request a payment?
- Can I request a payment in any currency?
- How will I know if someone has requested a payment from me?
- What happens if I don’t have sufficient funds to make the payment?
- If someone has requested a payment from me, do I need to pay them?
- Can I request a payment from someone who doesn’t have a Monese account?
- I made a payment, when will the payment go through?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- Can I send money internationally? What currencies are supported?