No, you should never allow access to your Monese account or share your passcode with anyone. This will be treated as gross negligence and you will not be refunded any financial loss caused by this.
Articles in this section
- Accessing Monese from a new phone?
- An agency has offered to provide me a Monese account, should I proceed?
- I do not have an Android or iOS device. Can I use a friend's?
- Can someone else log in for me?
- Can I sign up or login to Monese using someone else's mobile device?
- Is Monese covered by FSCS?
- Is my money safe?