If you received a notification that your account is negative, you will need to repay the balance in order to unlock the account. The most common reasons for an account balance going negative are using your card for public transport, or because a request for payment has been delayed. If you have any questions about the negative balance, please reach out to us via the support live chat. You will not be charged any fees or penalties for negative balance.
Articles in this section
- How much will have to pay for two bank accounts, UK and EUR?
- Why haven’t I received my reward for inviting a friend?
- Forgotten password?
- Are there any limits on my UK account?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- How can I close my account?
- My account is negative, what happened?
- My account is locked, what can I do?
- Am I able to get a bank statement?
- Can I hold more than one currency on my account?