If you received a notification that your account is negative, you will need to repay the balance in order to unlock the account. The most common reason for an account balance going negative is using your card for public transport without having enough funds. If you have any questions about the negative balance, please reach out to us via the support chat. You will not be charged any fees or penalties for the negative balance.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limits on my GBP account?
- Are there any limits on my EUR account?
- Are there any limits on my RON account?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- Am I able to get a statement?
- Does Monese offer Romanian accounts?
- How can I open a joint account?
- What can I do with my joint account?
- How can I close my Joint Account?
- What’s the Savings Pot? How can I create it?