If you received a notification that your account is negative, you will need to repay the balance in order to unlock the account. The most common reasons for an account balance going negative are using your card for public transport, or because a request for payment has been delayed. If you have any questions about the negative balance, please reach out to us via the support live chat. You will not be charged any fees or penalties for negative balance.
Articles in this section
- How to get a free student current account
- How much will I have to pay for two bank accounts, UK and EUR?
- Why haven’t I received my reward for inviting a friend?
- Forgotten password?
- Are there any limits on my UK account?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- How can I close my account?
- What happens to funds coming in to an old closed account?
- My account is negative, what happened?
- My account is locked, what can I do?