If you received a notification that your account is negative, you will need to repay the balance in order to unlock the account. The most common reasons for an account balance going negative are using your card for public transport, or because a request for payment has been delayed. If you have any questions about the negative balance, please reach out to us via the support live chat. You will not be charged any fees or penalties for negative balance.
Articles in this section
- I just opened my account, how can I see my account number?
- Where is my account number and sort code?
- Am I able to get a statement?
- My account is locked, what can I do?
- Forgotten password?
- Are there any limits on my UK account?
- How can I close my account?
- Why can’t I order a card for my joint account?
- Can I hold more than one currency on my account?
- What can I do with my joint account?